WiiComet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate gaming experience!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DSi Ware Titles

Go down 
2 posters

How many DSi Ware Titles do you own?
DSi Ware Titles Vote_lcap20%DSi Ware Titles Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
5+
DSi Ware Titles Vote_lcap2100%DSi Ware Titles Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Bombz
50 Posts
50 Posts
Bombz

DSi Ware Titles Empty
PostSubject: DSi Ware Titles   DSi Ware Titles EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:02 am

DSi Ware

Remember, only for the DSi. Sorry to say, no DS or DS Lite.

My DSi Ware Titles:
  • Flipnote ; Free, and it can become quite interesting if you're an artsy person)
  • Trajectile ; 500 Nintendo Point($5), Fire different kind of missles and destroy your enemies.
  • BOXLIFE ; 500 Ninendo Points($5) Well, I haven't played it much. It is quite hard and proves a challenge.
  • Photo Dojo ; Free, that is until June 10th in which it will be 200($2) Nintendo Points. Basically you create fighters by taking pictures of yourself or others. Its funny.
  • ELECTROPLANKTON Luminarrow ; 200($2) Nintendo Points, not much use, just music. So if you like being creative, give it a try.
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong : Minis March Again! ; 800 Nintendo Points( $8 ). The game doesn't have much of a story, but it should be able to entertain you. What is special about this game is... you can create your own levels. For every Floor(like a world in SMB) you must beat Donkey Kong, in which every time you do beat him your avaiable items to use in creating levels increases. So if you want a complex level, beat the game 100%. Also, my favorite DSi Ware game.

Last edited by Bombz on Wed May 26, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiiusers.net/
Dark
200 posts
200 posts
Dark

DSi Ware Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSi Ware Titles   DSi Ware Titles EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:27 pm

games i have

-Flipnote
-ELECTROPLANKTON Luminarrow
-Photo Dojo
-(some game were you type/write somthing in, and the next person has to draw/guese what u wrote)

games i do want (ATM)
Mario vs. Donkey Kong : Minis March Again ($8 ) be caarful on the smilies 8+) = Cool
Back to top Go down
https://wiicomet.forumotion.com

DSi Ware Titles
Page 1 of 1